Thursday 22 March 2018

A Sims 4 Baby Challenge With a Twist: Introduction


So this is something I did as a bit of fun, I never intended to share it but I thought what the heck and changed my mind. Now this sim has been a work in progress since The Sims 4 came out, and his Sims 3 counterpart has been a work in progress for over six years! I'm a complete perfectionist and I am never totally satisfied with him and I'm constantly tweaking him. I made his tattoos in Sims 3, but I haven't been brave enough to do them for this version! I never share him, in any incarnation, I'm selfish and quite frankly pretty self-conscious about him...he's never good enough (perfectionist lol). But who knows, I may put him in the gallery if people like him and aren't as picky as me! But that's a big may and a big if! He is of course my sim interpretation of Jared Leto.

Anyway the origin of this whole situation comes from a save I had where he was abducted and impregnated by aliens. I thought how cute he looked when he was preggers, why not make him preggers regularly. I have a sick mind! And so this twisted 100 Baby Challenge was conjured up inside my freaky head, rather than have a female sim having babies with the male population of the sim worlds, I'm going to have little Jared do it the other way around! Did I mention I was a bit weird?

This is how I did it, I chose the option for him to be able to get pregnant in CAS, and every time I see a nice female in the world I use the MCCC Mod to make them able to get other sims pregnant. Simple no? All little Jared has to do is woo them, then woo hoo them! I have no rules, he just needs to survive and not kill any of dem babies! I'm not averse to using cheats, yes I cheat, so what? I may cheat now and again, or not, the main thing is I intend to have him pop out 100 babies! So feel free to join me and poor little Jared on this journey.

Oh yeah, and he has a Chihuahua called Kaya because reasons! Happy day!

xLJx

No comments:

Post a Comment